Services We Offer
As Center for Local Economic Development, we are proud to render high quality scientific research and other services listed below. At the same time, we want to emphasize that we are able to cope with complicated issues, using modern methods and devices. This Society possesses fully equipped office, conference room, technical equipment, communication system, unlimited internet connection, intra-office computer network and a means of transportation and so on.
Main Areas of Focus
- Conduct researches, policy analyses and monitoring for rendering its own contribution to the sustainable socioeconomic development of the country;
- Working out draft projects, programs and other policy documents on field socioeconomic development;
- Conduct independent expertise and monitoring implementation projects, programs and other policy documents on field socioeconomic development;
- Conduct meetings, workshops, symposiums, seminars, round-table discussions and other forums;
- Develop training programs/curricula and deliver trainings and organize study tours etc.
CLED has expertise in agriculture, rural development, SME development, microfinance, labor market, education (including adult education), health, social protection, poverty, sustainable development, trade.
• Monitoring and Evaluation
• Public Discussions (conferences, workshops, seminars etc.)
• Consulting Services
• Policy Research, Quantitative & Qualitative Studies
• In-depth/face-to-face Interviews
• Focus Group Discussion
• Case Study
• Expert Estimations
• Desk Research
• Analytical Review
• SWOT and PEST Analysis
• Econometric Analysis, etc.